Hi and welcome to NewFastWeightLoss.com
This weight loss blog is part of a general health silo containing several related websites and/or blogs. My main site is at www.PureHealthTips.com.
You will be able to find several articles on how to lose weight on that sight as well. Other related sites can be found under “Recommended Sites”. Some of these sites are recommended products that I either have used myself or whether recommended from a good friend.
No matter what type of help you are seeking regarding how to lose weight, it really only takes the ability to master a few basic principles:
1. Proper healthy eating and exercise are still the best ways you can lose weight and live a long and healthy life.
2. Having the right attitude. I don’t really want to get into this right now, but what this means basically is that either you REALLY REALLY want to lose weight OR you don’t. Before you can take action, you must want to first.
3. FAIL TO PLAN and you may as well PLAN TO FAIL! Make and follow your own action plan. Let’s face it. We all like to follow a step-by-step plan. It’s just so much easier when it’s written in front of us. Write down in as few words as possible, and in bold letters, what you want to do and stick it on your door and then get onto step 4.
4. TAKE ACTION! Now that you know what you need to do and have the right attitude, follow your plan and carry through with the goals you have set.
Unfortunately, sometimes even the best laid plans do not always work out. I found this out the hard way.
You see, I lost over 40 pounds over the past six months from Christmas through to June. Most of that was due to two things.
- I walked a lot. I was averaging over 2 hours per day.
- I used the information I bought from www.FatLoss4IdiotsReview.com to change how I eat.
However, one thing I had not planned on was an injury I sustained during the middle of one of my walks. I ended up with a “shin splint” in my right leg. I exercised a lot and ate healthy foods. But the one thing I did not do was STRETCH before and after each workout.
So now not only can I go on long walks to help me lose weight, but I’ve been limping for over a month now. The doctor says I’ll be on crutches for at least another month. WHAT A DRAG!
Although I still use the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program to help keep my weight down, sometimes I get depressed and eat junk food. I ended up gaining 10 pounds from the 40 I lost.
I think I’m going to start doing some yoga. Hopefully that will help.
One lesson I did learn from losing extra weight though was that going on any weight loss program should only be a stepping stone towards a lifetime of a healthy lifestyle.
…I’ll let you know more of how I’m doing…when my damn leg heals.